Sunday, August 21, 2011

Where to begin...


So. Due to the fact that my life is totally drama-infected and complicated right now, I’m going to ditch the whole “suffering-in-silence” bit and shout out to the world via blog. For my lovely readers who love drama, continue, because there will be plenty of juicy goodness below. For those of you who don’t love drama but are vaguely interested in dry humor, I’m doing my best to please.

I guess half of the reason I'm giving this a shot is because I just saw Easy A. Say what you like about that movie, it made me laugh. So I'll start this blog off with a cliche and say there are two sides to every story. This is mine.

Enough with the cliches, I think.

The other half of the reason for this blog is- I'm looking for the answers to life. And the universe. And pretty much everything else. And I'm sorry, "42" just doesn't cut it for me. So while I sit here and type and post what I figure out, maybe somewhere along the way I'll get some gleaming gem of philosophy that will help me deal with my prime suffering years. In the meantime, I hope my many escapades, movie references, and occasional spaz moments amuse.

There. That's all I'm doing for an introduction. The rest you can figure out for yourselves as you read or don't read whatever comes next.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment